Quality PolicySince 1995, Misr for construction and building (Micon) has been engaged in integrated civil contracting, our strategy from day one is not only maintaining its regional leadership but although reaching highest international standards, our target is to be one of the pioneers in that field by providing outstanding high quality services for good prices, aiming for Continuous improvement in order to achieve Customer satisfaction and to impact with the community around us by using Using management systems that taking quality to world class levels. In order to achieve that our company has adopted some policies as:
- Meet customer requirements, needs and expectations to ensure their satisfaction about provided services with commitment to our time schedule and signed contracts
- Playing by rules and Legislations that concerning company activities to guarantee fully accomplished project.
- Commitment to the implementation of a quality management system that meets the requirements of international standards (Iso 9001-2015) .
- Continuous development and improvement of the company's services.
- Continuous development of the skill and technical level of the company's staff with emphasis on Teamwork that enables them to provide the best service levels for customers.
- To work on continuously expanding the scope of the services provided by the company for its customers .
- setting specific targets and establish suitable program to achieve all activities’ goals as you keep track of and update them up to date.
- Confirming that our policy is stated and understood at all levels of the company and Make it available to customers and to those who deal with company.